Follow these tips to get more orders:
- Add a full name so the customer knows who they you are.
- Add a profile picture – make sure your profile picture is polite and exemplary. Statistics show that Taskers with a poorer profile picture usually receive fewer orders.
- Complete your profile with a short self-description so that the client can distinguish you from other Taskers . Be sure to answer the questions, what kind of service do you offer? What are your skills and qualifications? What work have you done before? Why should a customer order you?
Example: “An electrician with a valid professional certificate (professional certificate no.) Who has many years of experience and whose main task is to bring high-quality and pleasant service to the customer.
- We perform both smaller and larger electrical work ”.
- Add a bank account number where we can transfer money to you for the work done
- Stay in “open orders” mode,
- You have 12 hours to accept the job invitation,
- If the offered times do not suit, offer a suitable time or explore new possibilities from the client,
- Share your activity on social media with friends and acquaintances. This way, they and their acquaintances can order you through the Handies platform. More orders means more income!
- Join our Facebook community and ask other Makers for tips and suggestions for increasing the number of your services.